For a network partner we are seeking a qualified Software Engineer Machine Learning.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- you will collaborate with researchers across the algorithm team to translate research code and scientific ideas into maintainable, deployable, and robust software
- advance and maintain our software environment for experimentation (Linux) and primary data warehousing
- requirement analysis and quality assurance
- with all the reproducibility, consistency, efficiency, and usability requirements, it is clearly a challenging and diversified working field in ist own
- in close cooperation with other developers and users of the infrastructure, the software engineer will advance its capabilities.
· Master’s degree (or equivalent) in science or engineering
· several years of experience with C++ and Python programming
· several years of experience with software engineering
· experience with SQL databases
· English fluent in speech and writing
Nice if you have experience with
· scientific computing and software design patterns
· knowledge of data analysis
About your new employer
You will work as a member of a multicultural and diverse team in Dresden. It is shaped by the atmosphere of mutual learning and a professional and objective approach to work. You will find an interesting working environment with flexible working hours and home office options.
Dr. Karsten Jänsch – email@example.com – 0179 75 62 850
Please check the other position: ML Scientist
OPOX GmbH – Königsbrücker Straße 124 – 01099 Dresden
#AskYourNetwork – Do you know someone in your network? For successful tip givers we thank you with € 1000,- Also applies to you if you switch with us.
You are looking for a job? You want to be found anonymously? Use our free findus service – send your profile to hundreds of companies in the region for free! Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org