Junior Software Developer Automation & APM – Dresden – m/f/d –
experience in OOP, Cloud or DevOps
kununu RATING: 3,6
your new tasks contain the implementation of a SysOps environment (scaled).
· The position is responsible for the operational realisation of a heterogenous SysOps landscape.
· The goal is to scale up as well the customers infrastructure as well as the business business area of your future employer.
· Realisation of Application Performance Measurement Tool Stack. Including monitoring.
Become part of a professional team.
· Bonus payment.
· Teams with low fluctuation and long service lives.
· Flexible working times.
As Junior Developer Automation APM you bring competences in the following areas. As senior we expect first experience in a cloud technology as well in a OOP language. Furthermore we are involved in few of the following tools:
· OOP like Java, PHP or similar
· DevOps like Docker or Kubernetes or
· Cloud like openshift / AWS or OTC
· Well command of English
· German level at least A2
APPLICATION PROCESS: You contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone 0179 75 62 850 and we will make a first phone call within three days. In the next step, your application will be presented directly to the specialist department.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Karsten Jänsch T 0179 75 62 850 | Karsten.firstname.lastname@example.org | www.opox.org
#AskYourNetwork – You know someone from your network? We would like to thank successful tip-givers with € 1000,-. This is also valid for you, if you change with us.
Xeta, Device Cloud & APM, Java, Spring Boot oder PHP, Kafka, Angular, Cloudtechnologies, OpenShift, AWS, OTC, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes